One presenter can submit several abstracts, but only one per presenter will have the opportunity to be selected as an oral presentation.
An abstract submitted for an oral presentation might be selected by the Scientific Committee for a poster presentation.
Abstracts will be published in the program.
- Disclosure of interest: The purpose is to let people know your potential conflict of interest but not to prevent you from presenting.
The body of the abstract should be organized as follows:
1/ Aim: a sentence stating the purpose of the study
2/ Methodology and Results: A brief description of methods, if pertinent and a summary of results
3/ Conclusion: A statement of conclusions reached
CANCELLATION OF ABSTRACT
Authors wishing to cancel their abstract after the deadline will have to send a request, mentioning the reference number and the title of the abstract, by e-mail to the Scientific Secretariat at email@example.com
PRESENTERS INSTRUCTION (more details will be sent by email)
(1) Oral presentation - STATE OFF
- Oral presentations will be held in the Palacio hotel from 9:00am to 6:00pm.
- The allotted time for each presentation is 15 to 20 minutes.
- All presenters are kindly requested to upload the presentation file (audio-video) to the system in the congress room from 08.00 till 08.45 with the technician.
- Either PC- or Apple-compatible presentation software can be used for the presentation.
- Audio-visual files/materials must be pre-tested again with the technician, in the congress room, 45 minutes before your presentation.
(2) Poster presentation TILL 1st of May
- Posters will be displayed the entire week.
- All presenters are kindly requested to set up the poster before 9:00 am on June 29th.
- The organizing committee will provide a tack board with 90cm (width) x 190cm (height) free of charge, for each poster.
- Poster presenters should stand by their poster during exhibition break.