CANCELLATION OF ABSTRACT
Authors wishing to cancel their abstract after the deadline will have to send a request, mentioning the reference number and the title of the abstract, by e-mail to the Scientific Secretariat at email@example.com
PRESENTERS INSTRUCTION (more details will be sent by email)
(1) Oral presentation
- Oral presentations will be held in the Palacio hotel from 9:00am to 6:00pm.
- The allotted time for each presentation is 15 to 20 minutes.
- All presenters are kindly requested to upload the presentation file (audio-video) to the system in the congress room from 08.00 till 08.45 with the technician.
- Either PC- or Apple-compatible presentation software can be used for the presentation.
- Audio-visual files/materials must be pre-tested again with the technician, in the congress room, 45 minutes before your presentation.
(2) Poster presentation
- Posters will be displayed the entire week.
- All presenters are kindly requested to set up the poster before 9:00 am on June 29th.
- The organizing committee will provide a tack board with 90cm (width) x 190cm (height) free of charge, for each poster.
- Poster presenters should stand by their poster during exhibition break.